Job Purpose and Context:
- To enable customers to lead as active and independent lives as possible by providing holistic and personal care.
- To promote choice to customers in their daily living by providing care which meets Care Quality Commissions (CQC) fundamental standards and supports happy living for the years ahead.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Making:
- Delivering the care plan
- Prioritising tasks as appropriate.
- Accurate and legible documentations.
- Identifying and ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Compliance with our policies, CQC essential standards and other legislation at all times.
- Identify and report any incidences of poor practice or abuse in line with the safeguarding policy.
Knowledge and Understanding:
- Ability to read, understand and complete / contribute to care plans.
- Manual handling procedures.
- Health and safety legislation.
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Mental Capacity Act.
- Food Hygiene
- Date protection and confidentiality in a care setting.
- No prior experience of working in a care setting is required.
- Commitment and passion to provide high quality care.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually. Ability to prioritise and plan around customers needs.
- Creates an environment where customers feel they are able to participate and contribute ideas.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Approachable attitude.
- Care level 2 diploma.
Regular – £11.30
Regular Night – £12.30
Saturday – £12.30
Saturday Night – £13.30
Sunday – £13.30
Sunday Night – £14.30
Full training provided
Paid refresher training
About EmPower Me Recruitment ltd.
Online Job Board and Recruitment Consultancy