Our client is looking for care workers to be part of their team working in the community across HAMPSHIRE (Winchester and Eastleigh)
As a care worker you will be responsible for providing a high quality of care to our service users which include personal care, preparing meals, supporting service users with their medication, light domestic tasks and shopping to name a few.
What we offer
- Great rates of pay
- Full and part time work available, hours discussed to suit both parties
- Paid holidays
- Provide you with free protective equipment
- Fortnightly pay
- Statutory sick and maternity pay
- Referral bonus (if you successfully introduce a new care worker to us)
- A free 5-day induction course and full training provided
- Shadowing and mentoring
- Opportunities for training in Level 2 & 3 Diplomas in Health and Social Care
- Feeling valued, supported, recognised and rewarded
We understand that your work is not just a job… it’s a calling. You dedicate your life to helping others. No matter what field of healthcare you’re in, you deserve to get the most out of your profession.
As one of the most recognised healthcare staffing brands in the industry, Bayview Healthcare has the depth and resources to offer you more healthcare job options to accommodate your career needs at any point in your life.
Take your calling to a new level by applying for the role.
About Bayview Healthcare Limited
Delivering high quality person-centred care.