Job Purpose and Context:
- Manage all aspects of the shifts to deliver a service which provides a high standard of care which meets the needs of individual customers.
- Deliver a quality of service which meets Care Quality Commission (CQC) fundamental standards, improving the quality of the customers lives and supporting happy living for years ahead.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Making:
- Shift Management
- Care reviews
- Delivery of rotas
- Compliance with Anchor policies, CQC essential standards and other legislation directly affecting the location and its customers.
- Performance of the care team
- Identify and report any incidences of poor practice or abuse in line with the safeguarding policy.
- Escalate concerns / issues to deputy manager as appropriate.
Knowledge and Understanding:
- Understanding of CQC essential standards and their impact in care management practice.
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care.
- People management.
- Health and safety legislation.
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Mental Capacity Act.
- Deprivation of Liberty
- Date protection and confidentiality in a care setting.
- Knowledge of the care setting and the needs of older people.
- Previous people management experience is desirable.
- Experience in working in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of delivering high standards of care.
- Commitment and passion to provide high quality care.
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to adapt to different situations and work under pressure.
- Management and organisation skills
- Flexible and reliable.
- Approachable attitude.
- Care level 3 diploma or team leading qualification
Regular – £13.00
Regular Night – £14.00
Saturday – £14.00
Saturday Night – 15.00
Sunday – £15.00
Sunday Night – £16.00
Bank Holiday – £16.00
Bank Holiday Night. – £17.00