Mbuntu Cocktail Bare are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join their team.
- To maintain the Company’s standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the stores and refrigerator areas.
- To ensure that foods and non-food products are correctly put away in rotation.
- To undertake any reasonable requests by Management.
- To assist with basic food preparation as required.
- To assist at special functions, some of which may occasionally occur outside normal working hours.
- To always maintain a high standard of dress and behaviour.
- To ensure standards within the food offer are maintained
- To report any complaint or compliment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Literate and Numerate
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to achieve performance criteria.
- Positive approach to learning in role
- Sense of own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to role
- Previous catering experienceDesirable
- Hygiene qualification, or equivalent
- Previous catering experience
We offer a competitive pay. If you require any further information, please contact Prince on 02381943290.
About Mbuntu Cocktail Bar
Mbuntu Cocktail Bar