EmPower Me Recruitment are looking for a Full time Management Couple on behalf of their Client, to run a food lead Pub on the outskirts of Southampton.
This is a large family owned busy business which has been established for over 20 years.
We are looking for hardworking, creative, industry led professionals to lead our team. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of a 7-day operation, with full accountability for the performance of the pub. The candidates will be expected to bring fresh, new and exciting ideas to this already highly regarded pub.
We are looking for highly motivated, industry-driven candidates with some experience of pub management in a fast-paced, high volume, food and drink environment who will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of service are maintained at all times.
· Will work directly with senior Management.
· Responsibility for weekly performance of the pub and managing weekly stock performance.
· Driving sales through service procedures.
· Responsibility for managing staff at senior level and managing staff costs.
· Constant reviewing of Covid-19 procedures in line with the government guidelines.
· Maintaining the upkeep of the pub.
· Overseeing social activity for the Pub in conjunction with the Senior Management.
· Management at a central level of all bookings, rota’s and till & stock systems.
· Experience of pub management level in a busy customer facing environment.
· Extremely high customer service skills and an ability to build and maintain relationships with the local community and customer based.
· Calmness under pressure whilst being able to adapt instinctively to any given situation.
· The ability to create a disciplined yet fun working environment for the team.
· You must be IT literate.
This position also includes sole usage of a 3 Bedroom Flat, with lounge, kitchen, bathroom and office.
This client also offers an attractive salary.
About EmPower Me Recruitment
Online Job board and recruitment consultancy