|Our client is looking for a homeless prevention officer to join their team.
37 hours per week at minimum of £30.00 per hour.
To apply, please either email email@example.com or WhatsApp 07544313530.
Key tasks of the role:
2. Undertake Duty Housing Advice Officer duties for more complex queries
3. Manage caseloads and undertake negotiations, case management and creative problem solving in order to achieve sustainable housing outcomes for customers.
4. Offering in depth debt advice and benefits/welfare support, advice and advocacy and liaising with relevant statutory, private and voluntary agencies, (including joint risk assessments where appropriate.)
5. Maintain an up to date awareness and understanding, developing to senior practitioner level, of technical housing and homelessness and relevant, welfare, benefits and family law legislation
6. Using the principles of trauma informed care to frame all customer facing interventions
7. Liaising with partners to better manage transitions between services where there is a high risk of homelessness
8. Attend and coordinate where necessary multi agency case conferencing and meetings with relevant partners to prevent homelessness and manage risk
9. Undertake all appropriate investigations necessary to determine any duties owed towards potentially homeless applicants, reaching statutory determinations and notifications as required under the relevant legislation
10. Undertake such work as the Service Manager determines is compatible with the responsibility level of the post
11. To ensure that service delivery complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, the council’s policies and procedures and appropriate legislation (including legislation on data protection, equalities, health and safety and safeguarding children and vulnerable adults)’.
About EmPower Me Recruitment Ltd
Online Job board and recruitment consultancy